We offer comprehensive pediatric dental care, including:
- Tooth colored fillings
- Fluoride treatments
- Emergency dental treatment
- Diet and oral hygiene instruction
- Pediatric IV anesthesia with a Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Treatment of dental trauma for infants, toddlers, children and adolescents
- Baby tooth nerve treatments and crowns
- Complimentary fluoride testing of your child’s drinking water
- Orthodontics (minor)
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- General anesthesia at Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Space maintainers
- Habit breaking appliances (thumb sucking)
- Tooth whitening
- Digital x-rays
Modern Technology and Equipment
We use digital x-rays, which use 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. X-rays are essential in detecting cavities that may not be seen with the naked eye.
Computerized Dental Records
Computerized charts are used to store your child’s dental records. Computerized charting is beneficial when coordinating care with other members of your child’s healthcare team, such as a pediatrician or orthodontist.
The Isolite brightly lights, retracts with a mouth rest, and suctions for ultimate comfort. It allows your child to receive care in the most comfortable and expedient manner possible.
For small cavities caught early, air abrasion is a tool used to clean decay without drilling or numbing.
A special device that delivers a gentle vibrating sensation to “shake up” the site where an injection is being given, distracting a patient from feeling discomfort.
Low Noise/ Mini Handpieces
Our low noise, mini handpieces are tiny and quiet, to help create the most relaxing and soothing environment possible.
We offer many options for receiving care, including sedation. Sedation results in a state of deep sleep and relaxation with no resulting memory of the procedure. Please let us know if you would like more information about sedation.
Sterilization and Safety
Our staff adheres to the strictest techniques for cleanliness and sterilization. Our staff routinely attends safety seminars to stay thoroughly knowledgeable and upholds the highest professional standards possible.