How will my child benefit from early orthodontic care?
- Oral problems caught earlier are often easier and more affordable to resolve.
- Certain tooth and jaw alignment issues may be avoided with early intervention.
- There is a decreased risk for injury to front teeth when protrusions are corrected quickly.
- Bad oral habits (thumb sucking, etc.) caught early can be nipped in the bud.
- There is a measurable correlation in children and teens between improved facial appearance and improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Early Phase I treatment can also shorten Phase II treatment.